Constant Contact Toolkit
A year into my tenure at Constant Contact, the company decided it wanted to strategically change its pricing and product suite structure. Prior to Toolkit, Constant Contact had a suite of five core products. Each product had its own price and subscription. Toolkit was to be built as a platform, all the Constant Contact products at a single subscription price to better fit user and industry expectations. I was chosen to work on a small squad to define what the Toolkit experience was.
After the full Toolkit launch, I continued as Design Lead for the following year. During this time I had the chance to create a "2.0" campaign picking experience, rethink and ship updates to our template selection patterns, create and iterate on a Toolkit specific onboarding experience, and A/B test numerous other features to help improve conversion rates.
Overall, Toolkit was a success for the company and became the primary product offering for all new Constant Contact customers.
Role & Contributions
- Concept a new unified end-to-end experience
- Work with Product Owner and Engineering Lead to define scope and feasibility of new concepts
- Present ideas and statuses to Senior Leadership team
- Update Constant Contact product aesthetic to launch with Toolkit and overall company brand refresh
- Work with BI Lead to monitor small customer base that was allowed into Toolkit alpha and beta
- Pair with the two Product Managers for the Toolkit team to define the product roadmap based on user feedback
- Pair with the UX Research team to maintain a rolling schedule of usability tests
- Work with BI team to implement and track specific A/B tests and success metrics
- Embed with the Toolkit engineering team to design and iterate new and existing product features
- Oversee rollout of the new product aesthetic across all new and additional Constant Contact products